With a backdrop of natural bark patterns present in Australian native trees, Ironbark delivers a raw, textural appeal to interiors. The ragged arrangement of colours creates an organic feel and functional finish for high traffic environments.
- Type:Carpet Tiles and Planks
- Dimensions:1000mm x 250mm
- Units per Box:16
- m² per box:4
- m² per pallet:144
- Total Product Thickness:6.5 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat:Not Applicable
- Surface Texture:Patterned Textured Loop Pile
- Installation Method:Herringbone, Ashlar, Brick
- Country of Manufacture:Australia
- Product Transparency:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Green Star:Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS). Level 4 Maximum Points - Certificate #13086
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Feltex continuous improvement program, Feltex reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to screen display variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.