Made in Australia and measuring 4m wide, Forge Ahead offers wall-to-wall tactility. Made from quality solution dyed nylon fibre and featuring a contract extra heavy duty rating, Forge Ahead provides a combination of texture and incredible value.
- Fibre:Commercial Broadloom
- Yarn:100% Statron Plus® Solution Dyed Nylon
- Gauge:47.2/10cm (1/12th Gauge)
- Roll Width:4.00m
- Total Product Thickness:6.5 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pile Height:4 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat:45.7cm (w) x 60.2cm (l)
- Country of Manufacture:Australia
- ACCS Rating:Residential Extra Heavy Duty - 6 Star, Contract Extra Heavy Duty - 4 Star
- Declare Certification:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Feltex continuous improvement program, Feltex reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to screen display variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Feltex carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Feltex Carpets Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request.