Cue the applause for Aria II, a patterned loop pile carpet tile available in seven evocative shades. Featuring a subtly variegated furrowed pattern, these Australian Made multi-purpose tiles are stocked for a cost-effective solution for time sensitive projects.
- Type:Carpet Tiles and Planks
- Dimensions:500mm x 500mm
- Units per Box:20.00
- m² per box:5
- m² per pallet:180
- Surface Texture:Patterned Loop Pile
- Installation Method:Direct Stick
- Country of Manufacture:Australia
- Smoke Value:179% minutes (Direct Stick)
- Product Transparency:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 by accredited certification bodies.
- Green Star:Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS). Level 4 Maximum Points - Certificate #19097
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Feltex continuous improvement program, Feltex reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to screen display variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Feltex carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Feltex Carpets Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request.