1. Choose the colour
First, choose your carpet colour, it can create the tone of a room. Here are some points to consider:
- Do you want the room to feel cosy or spacious? Warm or cool?
- Do you want the space to feel calm or active?
- Do you want the carpet to be a focal point or to blend into the background?
- Do you have children?
2. Choose the style
Choosing your carpet style doesn't have to be complicated. Here are some points to consider:
- What is the look and feel you hope to create?
- What’s your lifestyle and décor?
- How much foot traffic does the area receive?
- Do you have kids or pets?
3. Choose the fibre
Your carpet fibre determines the look, feel and longevity of your carpet. Here are some points to consider:
- How will you use the space?
- Who will be using the space?
- What is the foot traffic in the space?
- What is your budget?
4. Choose the star rating
Feltex Carpets are all tested by the Carpet Institute of Australia and are given a quality star rating to make it easier for you to select the right carpet for your needs.
Think about the foot traffic you expect and select a carpet with a star rating to suit.
7. Where to buy your carpet
Armed with your carpet colour, style, fibre, star rating and measurements it’s time to head to your local carpet retailer to purchase your new Feltex carpet.