Delightfully rich and soft to the touch, the Manningford range of plush pile carpet brings unrivalled luxury to any interior. Meticulously crafted from a wool rich blend, this striking carpet is available in a luxurious palette of colours. Manningford’s dense velvet texture suits the most formal of settings, while its ACCS Residential Extra Heavy Duty rating ensures it’s tough enough for busy households.
- Style:Cut Pile Plush
- Fibre:Wool Blend Carpet
- Yarn:80% Wool / 20 % Synthetic
- Gauge:31.5/10cm (1/8th Gauge)
- Roll Width:3.66m
- Thickness:17.5 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pattern Repeat:Not Applicable
- Country of Manufacture:New Zealand
- ACCS Rating:Residential Extra Heavy Duty - 6 Star, Contract Medium Duty - 2 Star
- Warranty:Feltex 15 Year Wool Limited Residential Warranty*
- Declare Certification:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Feltex continuous improvement program, Feltex reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to screen display variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Feltex carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Feltex Carpets Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. *This product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty for new carpet installed indoors in owner occupied premises, if properly installed and maintained. This guarantee is in addition to consumers’ rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this Warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by downloading from www.feltex.com