Invoking a sense of seaside tranquility, 13th Beach by Feltex is a chunky loop pile wool carpet, bringing a casually elegant and contemporary feel to your home. Crafted from the finest New Zealand wool, this woollen carpet is hypoallergenic and stain resistant, while delivering on resilience and style.
- Style:Level Loop Pile
- Fibre:Wool Carpet
- Gauge:12.6/10cm (5/16th Gauge)
- Roll Width:3.66m
- Total Product Thickness:10 (+/- 1.0)mm
- Pile Height:7 (+/- 1)mm
- Pattern Repeat:Not Applicable
- ACCS Rating:Residential Extra Heavy Duty - 6 Star, Contract Medium Duty - 2 Star
- Warranty:Feltex 15 Year Wool Limited Residential Warranty*
- Declare Certification:Declare Red List Free
- Accreditation:Manufactured under a quality and environmental system certified and complying with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 by an accredited certification body.
- Indoor Air Quality:Green Building Council Compliant for VOC emission rate limits
Specifications and colourations are subject to manufacturing tolerances. As part of the Feltex continuous improvement program, Feltex reserves the right to change the specifications of or delete the colours of this product without notice. While all care is taken, product images may vary in colour due to screen display variations. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance but serve merely as a guide or point of reference.
All Feltex carpets must be installed in accordance with the latest AS2455 and any relevant Feltex Carpets Installation Instructions. ~Test results and certificates are available on request. *This product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty for new carpet installed indoors in owner occupied premises, if properly installed and maintained. This guarantee is in addition to consumers’ rights under the statutory consumer guarantee provisions in the Australian Consumer Law, which may exceed the rights under this Warranty. The amount recoverable under the warranty decreases after five years. For full information in respect to the scope and limitations of this warranty, please refer to the full terms and conditions available from your retailer, by calling 1300 444 778, or by downloading from www.feltex.com